|- Problems and Solutions of Environment and Urbanization in the World 122 kb
|by Costa Lobo, Manuel | firstname.lastname@example.org
|The following will be discussed: Strong migration flows, increase of demand on Metropolitan Areas. / Congestion of markets and homeless people.
Development with large impacts on environment and employment. / People are loosing a scheme of human values.
Growth of panic in big cities.
|• The problems.
• Strong migration flows, increase of demand on Metropolitan Areas.
• Congestion of markets and homeless people.
• Development with large impacts on environment and employment.
• People are loosing a scheme of human values.
• Growth of panic in big cities.
• Taking in account so many aspects, the elaboration of plans asks for a team work, a scientific interdisciplinarity and its political frame, plus citizen’s participation, reaching the concept of transdisciplinarity and having in mind the two main postulates for development planning
- Respecting Nature
- Human Solidarity
Planning of countries is being more and more developed and the next step will be international plans. European schemes for Europe development already start to appear but a long way is still necessary to obtain positive results through planning.
Humanity must find ways of wise and peaceful development. Citizens’ education and citizens’ participation are always within planning conditions. Visual education can help different culture and languages to come together and to find a common police for development.
Let us put planning on the first row of our professional strategic policy.
|Congestion; Homeless people; Impact on environment and employment; Human values; Panic in big cities